If you have a complaint pertaining to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may file a complaint through a variety of channels:
- our website by using the template below,
- our toll free numbers +1 844 221 2700 or +1 778 807 5107
- via email to [email protected]
- by mail to DPS Payment Express Limited, 2416 Main St., Suite 398 Vancouver BC V5T 3E2
Please visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada’s website for more information on merchant rights under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada.
Following receipt of your complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five (5) business days.
- Provide our final decision in writing within ninety (90) days, along with:
- A summary of the complaint;
- The final result of the investigation;
- Explanation of the final decision; and
- Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome.
If we cannot provide a response to you within 90 days, you will be advised the reason for delay, and the expected response time. To assist us in reviewing your complaint please provide the following, where applicable:
- your company name and Payment Express merchant number,
- a summary of your concerns,
- details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, date spoken to acquirer or representative,
- copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements, correspondence from acquirer and nothing restricts you from directly filing a complaint with the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) to investigate non-compliance with the Code. FCAC can be reached via:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Financial Consumer Agency of Canada 6th Floor
427 Laurier Ave.
West Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9